The Pennsylvania Researchers Organization conducted a four month paranormal investigation at the R and R Family Restaurant & Inn. After an in-depth interview with the owner and the employees, PRO, using the most state of the art equipment on the market, agreed to investigate. This documentary is a summarization of the investigation and the evidence collected. It is our policy not to claim that a place is “Absolutely Haunted”, but we feel that the R and R has enough unusual paranormal activity to warrant further investigations. But you the viewer decide.
Date: Moon Phase: Temperature: Humidity:
- Dennis C.
- Colleen C.
- Tom L.
- Felix C.
- Ryan C.
- Eddie B.
- Maria C.
- Dolores Concanon-Martell, World Renown Psychic
For the video & photographs:
- Pentax Optio MX
- (2) Coolpix 2500
- Thermal Imager - Panasonic ISI model 94
- (4) digital night vision cameras - Night Max 1000
- 4 channel DVR 120 GB
- Sanyo 24 hour real time video recorder
- Panasonic 24 hour real time video recorder
- (4) game cams - Wildview Xtreme II 3.1 MP
- Sony video camera - TRV 460
- (2) ZVT electron wireless infrared camera
- Aventura Technologies Infrared camera
- (2) Orbitor 3600 parabolic dishes with digital recorders
- Olympus digital recorder with directional microphone
- Sony analog recorder
- (2) Panasonic analog recorders with microphone
- dousing rods
- tri-field EMF
- EMF meters
- non-thermal temperature gauge
- wind chimes/dream catchers
- temperature/humidity gauge
- “World Renown Psychic” Dolores
- Geiger counter
- Night Owl optics night vision scope
click here for documentary