Erie PA - 814-452-2744 -
U S Brig Niagara & Homeport Maritime Museum
- War of 1812 at the Battle of Lake Erie.
Galeton PA - 814-435-2652 -
Pennsylvania Lumber Museum
- over artifacts from tools to a logging locomotive.
Grove City PA - 800-923-4438 -
Wendell August Forge
- Nation's oldest and largest forge still in operation - free tour of the workmanship where hand-crafted wares are created.
Scranton PA - 800-238-7245 -
Lackawanna Coal Mine
- travel 300 feet underground to explore vast tunnels or rocks.
Waynesburg PA - 724-627-3204 -
Greene County Historical Society Museum
- native Monongahela culture.
Copyright © 2003 - 2012 Pennsylvania Researchers Organization - All Rights Reserved
The Great Outdoors
] [Museum, Galleries Historical Locations] [
State & National Forests
Places to Visit
Fossils & Artifacts